Department of Neurosurgery, CHA Bundang Medical Center, CHA University, Seongnam, Korea has conducted a randomized and controlled prospective study on 60 patients with neck pain following rear-end collision between the ages of 20 to 50 years which was published in the known in the medical world “Nerve” journal. The participants were randomly allocated to…
- Special message from RitmScenar OKB Inc…. Offer expires September 30, 2019, 5:00 pm US Central Time.
- MONITORING AND CORRECTION OF WORKERS’ LEVEL OF EFFICIENCY IN THE WORKPLACE. SCENAR FOR ENERGY.
- SCENAR THERAPY FOR PAIN RELIEF: AN INTRODUCTION WITH CASE STUDIES
- Immediate and Six-month Effects of Project EX Russia: A Smoking Cessation Intervention Pilot Program
- Effect of Interactive Neurostimulation Therapy
Australia Baden-Baden Brisbane Comb Electrode discount FOR PAIN RELIEF Neurostimulation Noninvasive Interactive Neurostimulation no smoking pain-killing Physical Therapy point coaxial Professional device rehabilitation RITM Australia RITM OKB ZAO RITMSCENAR coaxial electrode SCENAR SCENAR device SCENAR technology SCENAR THERAPY Scenar Trainer SENAR techniques Small electrode stimulating effect training VideoManualScenar Мanual