R. Schukro, I. Mandl-Krusche, A. Kaider, S. Sator-Katzenschlager “As for the quantity of patients especially in Austria, it may be structurally improved. The good news is that in this country there are many excellent pain specialists who can help provide the necessary positive change processes at all levels, and also contribute through their scientific work…
THE EFFECT OF SCENAR®™AND TENS (TRANSCUTANEOUS ELECTRICAL NERVE STIMULATION) ON THE PAIN RELIEF IN PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC NECK PAIN. Y. EUN, W. Choi
Background and aims: Chronic neck pain is a common condition entailing the high cost of pharmacological treatment, but it has limited evidence of efficacy and side-effects. This study aims to examine the effectiveness of a new therapy, SCENAR therapy, on pain and disability in patients with chronic neck pain through comparison with Transcuteneous electrical nerve…
- Special message from RitmScenar OKB Inc…. Offer expires September 30, 2019, 5:00 pm US Central Time.
- MONITORING AND CORRECTION OF WORKERS’ LEVEL OF EFFICIENCY IN THE WORKPLACE. SCENAR FOR ENERGY.
- SCENAR THERAPY FOR PAIN RELIEF: AN INTRODUCTION WITH CASE STUDIES
- Immediate and Six-month Effects of Project EX Russia: A Smoking Cessation Intervention Pilot Program
- Effect of Interactive Neurostimulation Therapy
Australia Baden-Baden Brisbane Comb Electrode discount FOR PAIN RELIEF Neurostimulation Noninvasive Interactive Neurostimulation no smoking pain-killing Physical Therapy point coaxial Professional device rehabilitation RITM Australia RITM OKB ZAO RITMSCENAR coaxial electrode SCENAR SCENAR device SCENAR technology SCENAR THERAPY Scenar Trainer SENAR techniques Small electrode stimulating effect training VideoManualScenar Мanual