Who should attend:
- Traditional, conventional, alternative, complementary, integrative, and holistic medical practitioners.
- Individuals who are looking for and willing to learn non-invasive, non-pharmacologic, easy and effective pain relief therapy.
So, this course is designed for medical professionals of all fields, dentists and medicine students as well as professionals of alternative and complementary medicines implementing nontraditional and non-surgical methods of patients’ body healing.
It will allow participants to be able to:
- Deeply understand the principles of SCENAR Therapy.
- Get confidence in using SCENAR on your patients and yourself.
- Become proficient in decision making about the treatment course planning.
Our Venue: Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center 1100 Imperial Ave., Rothschild, WI 54474 Main 715-355-6858 Reservations 800-659-2220 http://www.stoneycreekhotels.com/hotel/travel/wausau/home.do
Admission fee: $850.00. All the manuals and other literature we provide is in English. English is also an official language of the training. The training is approved by the manufacturer of the genuine RITMSCENAR™ devices – RITM OKB ZAO. At the end you will get a Certificate of Completion issued by RITM OKB ZAO, signed by Yuri Starovojtov and Dr.Elena Rassomakhina. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at SCENAR@tomatex.com or give us a call at (817) 228 – 2636.