Past webinar recorded and available for purchase and download! You can find it on the link.
Dear SCENAR Enthusiasts,
RITMSCENAR USA (www.RITMSCENARUSA.COM) announces a new ZOOM webinar:
“Development of the effective strategy and tactics of SCENAR therapy for treating a patient”
We assume that in your practice you have come across that one patient that shows no dynamics or desired improvement after several treatments. In traditional SCENAR education such patients are called “difficult patients”. So, if you want to get a professional advice from an experienced SCENAR therapist, this is your chance.
In this webinar special features of SCENAR therapy will be presented:
1) – Principal differences of patient selection for SCENAR therapy.
Performance and safety criteria of SCENAR therapy.
2) – The Main Therapy Algorithm.
Diagnostic process of patient examination
Questioning & Examination
Functional and provocative test
3) – SCENAR therapy, Analgesic Treatment Algorithm.
A – Selection of treatment zones: classification (general, local and projection zones), selection algorithms, duration, sequence, combination and alternation in work, indications for work on zones.
B – Treatment modes D-0, D-1, D-2. Combination of D-0 and D-1.
C – SCENAR Techniques (local, speeding up, hormonal and energy techniques).
D – Principles of SCENAR therapy.
4) – Work during the procedure and Work during the course of treatment.
5) – Rules for Patient’s Monitoring.
6) – Improvement of SCENAR therapy effectiveness in patients with chronic pain.
7) – Increasing SCENAR Therapy Effectiveness. SCENAR-Expertise.
What you are going to learn:
- Diseases of the vascular system.
- Principles of SCENAR therapy in vascular pathology:
- Arteries, capillaries, veins, lymphatic vessels.
- Treatment Zones for Patients with Vascular Diseases:
Recommendations. Order. Device settings.
- Pain management of special cases.
- Hypertonic disease
- Violation of cerebral circulation; stroke.
- Diseases of veins, varicose veins, phlebitis, thrombophlebitis.
We would like to receive QUESTIONS from you on this topic so that we can prepare and give a short advice.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining our Zoom meeting.
Fee-$95.00 (for 4 hours).
Our trainer: Dr.Iolanta Stanchak, MD (Ukraine) is an experienced SCENAR specialist and trainer. Since 1999 she has been the Director of SCENAR center “NIKA” (Ukraine) where she conducts research, trainings, and treatment – all with excellent results. Dr.Stanchak is a well-known SCENAR therapist among the patients and doctors from Europe.
Our webinars are intended for a global audience, so official language is English.
We encourage you to register to watch this interactive webinar in real time, so that you can benefit from the live Q&A where we will answer all your pressing questions throughout.
If for some reason you are unable to make the webinar, please don’t worry, you can still register to watch the recording later.
Please like, follow and share our Facebook Page @ScenarExpertise to be always up to date on our webinar schedules and have the most recent SCENAR cases and practices.
Should you have any questions, or wish to place an order, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or (817) 228–2636 Olga Davis, PhD, Executive Administrator, Training and Support.