Scheduled for September 29th, 2022.
We assume that in your practice you have come across that one patient that shows no dynamics or desired improvement after several treatments. In traditional SCENAR education such patients are called “difficult patients”. So, if you want to get a professional advice from an experienced SCENAR therapist, this is your chance.
In this webinar special features of SCENAR therapy will be presented:
1) – Principal differences of patient selection for SCENAR therapy.
Performance and safety criteria of SCENAR therapy.
2) – The Main Therapy Algorithm.
Diagnostic process of patient examination
Questioning & Examination
Functional and provocative test
3) – SCENAR therapy, Analgesic Treatment Algorithm.
A – Selection of treatment zones: classification (general, local and projection zones), selection algorithms, duration, sequence, combination and alternation in work, indications for work on zones.
B – Treatment modes D-0, D-1, D-2. Combination of D-0 and D-1.
C – SCENAR Techniques (local, speeding up, hormonal and energy techniques).
D – Principles of SCENAR therapy.
4) – Work during the procedure and Work during the course of treatment.
5) – Rules for Patient’s Monitoring.
6) – Improvement of SCENAR therapy effectiveness in patients with chronic pain.
7) – Increasing SCENAR Therapy Effectiveness. SCENAR-Expertise.