In this webinar special practices of SCENAR therapy will be presented:
- General and local treatment zones in SCENAR therapy.
- Treatment of pain in nonspecific pathologies. Advanced Local Digital Techniques. Pain management techniques.
- Recommendations on the choice of zones, treatment mode, device settings and the technique for the treatment.
- Practical algorithms for increasing the effectiveness of SCENAR therapy in body’s energy balance disorder. SCENAR Energy techniques. Various “Stars”.
- SCENAR techniques for disorders of the autonomic nervous system. Parasympathetic and sympathetic divisions. SCENAR techniques for Balancing. Psycho-emotional techniques.
- SCENAR techniques recommended for problems with the immune system. Immune modulation techniques.
- Endocrine imbalance. Hormonal SCENAR techniques.
- Examples/ Special cases.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining our Zoom meeting.
Our trainer: Dr.Iolanta Stanchak, MD (Ukraine) is an experienced SCENAR specialist and trainer. Since 1999 she has been the Director of SCENAR center “NIKA” (Ukraine) where she conducts research, trainings, and treatment – all with excellent results. Dr.Stanchak is a well-known SCENAR therapist among the patients and doctors from Europe.
“It took me a few years to change my classical approach to medicine and realize the potential of SCENAR therapy to restore the body to a healthy state. In more than 75% of cases patients experienced complete recovery, and the remaining had a substantial improvement in their condition. These results have proved to me that SCENAR therapy is the best therapy for chronic diseases. We now consider it a ‘new’ kind of medicine – the one that can be used by itself or together with the pharmaceutical medicine. One of the benefits of SCENAR therapy is that it successfully stimulates the body to produce neuropeptides – a vital step in the healing process with no side effects. Many of my patients could not be helped with traditional medicine; SCENAR therapy has helped all of them.” – Dr.Iolanta Stanchak, MD and SCENAR instructor.
Our webinars are intended for a global audience, so official language is English.
We encourage you to register to watch this interactive webinar in real time, so that you can benefit from the live Q&A where we will answer all your pressing questions throughout.
If for some reason you are unable to make the webinar, please don’t worry, you can still register to watch the recording later.
Please like, follow and share our Facebook Page @ScenarExpertise to be always up to date on our webinar schedules and have the most recent SCENAR cases and practices.
Should you have any questions, or wish to place an order, please feel free to contact us at Scenar.USA@gmail.com or (817) 228–2636 Olga Davis, PhD, Executive Administrator, Training and Support.