This training course is designed for beginners who want to learn about SCENAR and how to properly use SCENAR. It can also be a comprehensive refresher course for more experienced SCENAR therapists. By participating in what we believe is an incredible introductory course, you will gain a basic understanding of SCENAR therapy.
The course consists of the following topics:
- Algorithm of treatment in IDM (Individually Dosed Mode) D-1.
- Digital values analysis when operating with professional SCENAR devices.
- Manifestations of asymmetry in Individually Dosed Mode (D-1).
- Goals and objectives when working in IDM.
- Basic method “3P6P” Method No. 1
- Principle “Higher”, “All Higher” – “3P6P”, “CZ”, “Palm”, “Abdomen”.
- Increasing SCENAR-Therapy effectiveness. SCENAR-Expertise.
- “Acceleration” techniques (“Threes”). General principles
- Digital techniques. “9 Cycle”, “6 Bi-Stereo”, “5” “Small Crosses”.
If you are SCENAR beginner we strongly recommend you to take “Introductory Level to SCENAR ABC’s” (part 1 – SDM/ D-0) prior to this webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining our Zoom meeting. Fee-$75.00 (for 4 hours).
Our trainer – Dr. Galina Semyonova, L.Ac. L.M.T.ND (USA) – SCENAR practitioner of 20 years with over 13-year experience as SCENAR instructor (www.vitalgate.com).
Our webinars are intended for a global audience, so official language is English.
We encourage you to register to watch this interactive webinar in real time, so that you can benefit from the live Q&A where we will answer all your pressing questions throughout.
Please like, follow and share our Facebook Page @ScenarExpertise to be always up to date on our webinar schedules and have the most recent SCENAR cases and practices.
Should you have any questions, or wish to place an order, please feel free to contact us at Scenar.USA@gmail.com or (817) 228–2636 Olga Davis, PhD, Executive Administrator, Training and Support.