Past webinar recorded and available for purchase and download!
Sports injuries can occur with long-term physical conditions, while during competition they are inevitable. Therapeutic SCENAR therapy helps athletes return to sports life faster and helps prevent future sports injuries.
As one of the latest technologies in pain reduction, SCENAR® dual polarity electric stimulation has a positive effect in treating a wide range of conditions from traumatic injury to post-surgical rehabilitation to long standing chronic intractable pain. SCENAR® is the leader in the field of therapeutic rehabilitation of athletes.
SCENAR® device is proven to be effective for:
- Acute and chronic pain relief and the resulting increase in range of motion.
- Neuropathic and nociceptive pain.
- Reducing rehabilitation times from sports injuries and other acute trauma.
- Muscle relaxation, reducing muscle cramps and spasms.
- Enhancing neuromuscular re-education.
During this 4-hour webinar Dr. Iolanta will show her approach to working with SCENAR, which will give you much more confidence when working with your patients – athletes with sports injuries.
This is an advanced webinar for SCENAR professionals.
The webinar will consist of the following topics:
- Sports and overuse injuries.
- Pain: location and triggers.
- The order of treatment procedures, parameters, treatment time.
- Principles of recovery treatment for athletes Three periods of rehabilitation using SCENAR therapy
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Cervicocranial syndrome
- Back and spine pain. Lumbar radiculopathy or sciatica.
- Joint pain.
- Myofascial pain syndrome. Therapy of muscle-tendon pain (myositis, fasciitis, Fibromyalgia)
- Principles, Rules, Algorithms, Techniques of SCENAR therapy for special local pain relief:
- “Dynamic Attack on Pain”.
- “Dynamic cross”.
- “Myostimulation” technique. “Treatment of edema”.
- SCENAR therapy for pain in special cases.
- SCENAR Techniques for sports injuries accompanied by stress. Post-traumatic stress.
- Recommendations for wound healing and scar treatment.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining our ZOOM meeting.
Fee-$95.00 (for 4 hours).
Our trainer: Dr.Iolanta Stanchak, MD (Ukraine) is an experienced SCENAR specialist and trainer. Since 1999 she has been the Director of SCENAR center “NIKA” (Ukraine) where she conducts research, trainings, and treatment – all with excellent results. Dr.Iolanta is a well-known SCENAR therapist among the patients and doctors from Europe.
Our webinars are intended for a global audience, so official language is English.
We encourage you to register to watch this interactive webinar in real time, so that you can benefit from the live Q&A where we will answer all your pressing questions throughout.
If for some reason you are unable to make the webinar, please don’t worry, you can still register to watch the recording later.
Please like, follow and share our Facebook Page ScenarExpertise to be always up to date on our webinar schedules and have the most recent SCENAR cases and practices.
Should you have any questions, or wish to place an order, please feel free to contact us at Scenar.USA@gmail.com or (817) 228–2636 Olga Davis, PhD, Executive Administrator, Training and Support.