Functional dyspepsia is a complex of symptoms characterized by upper abdominal discomfort or pain, nausea, vomiting, bloating, early satiety, and anorexia. Standard pharmacological treatment often has low efficacy and might cause side effects associated with the drugs. Patients with functional dyspepsia which is refractory to drug treatments require other therapeutic options. We report a case…
Dr.Irina Ershova, the head physician of Scenar Center in Moscow, saved the life of a famous photographer on KLM board. The incident happened during the flight Moscow-Amsterdam. One of the passengers in the cabin fainted when the plane had already gained altitude. Irina says she saw the stewardesses bustling about a lifeless young man, putting…
- Special message from RitmScenar OKB Inc…. Offer expires September 30, 2019, 5:00 pm US Central Time.
- MONITORING AND CORRECTION OF WORKERS’ LEVEL OF EFFICIENCY IN THE WORKPLACE. SCENAR FOR ENERGY.
- SCENAR THERAPY FOR PAIN RELIEF: AN INTRODUCTION WITH CASE STUDIES
- Immediate and Six-month Effects of Project EX Russia: A Smoking Cessation Intervention Pilot Program
- Effect of Interactive Neurostimulation Therapy
Australia Baden-Baden Brisbane Comb Electrode discount FOR PAIN RELIEF Neurostimulation Noninvasive Interactive Neurostimulation no smoking pain-killing Physical Therapy point coaxial Professional device rehabilitation RITM Australia RITM OKB ZAO RITMSCENAR coaxial electrode SCENAR SCENAR device SCENAR technology SCENAR THERAPY Scenar Trainer SENAR techniques Small electrode stimulating effect training VideoManualScenar Мanual