Scheduled for August 31st, 2023.
The revolutionary and unique SCENAR beauty therapy is a holistic natural approach to cosmetology. It is truly about beauty from the inside out. SCENAR enhances the appearance of the skin by way of a natural treatment. SCENAR is widely used in cosmetology.
SCENAR cosmetology works through the skin, stimulating circuits throughout the nervous system, working with the body to help establish balance. SCENAR technology provides long-term healthy appearance of the skin, with the added bonus of helping boost the energy of the body.
This webinar consists of 2 parts:
Part 1. Non-surgical Facial Enhancement (Hands-on demonstration, step-by-step manual. Video. Basic Treatment Program):
- SCENAR Pro presets and settings used in cosmetology.
- Nonsurgical Facelift with SCENAR.
- Facial superficial and deep muscle stimulation.
- SCENAR massage and contouring massage for face, neck, and cleavage zone.
- Facial SCENAR Lymphatic Drainage. Under-eye bags.
- Transdermal medicine delivery. Application of nourishing gels.
- Post-Peeling SCENAR treatments for maximum results.
Part 2. SCENAR procedures for a healthy beauty inside and out:
- SCENAR cleansing procedures. Stimulation of cell metabolism processes.
- SCENAR procedures for the normalization of the hormonal level
- “Youth Hormones”/ “Age Hormones”
- Stimulation of natural Collagen production and skin rejuvenation
- Special technique for aesthetic body and face correction.
- Anti-cellulite Myo stimulation.
- SCENAR therapy for Obesity
Please register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining our Zoom meeting. Fee-$95.00 (for 4 hours).
- Iolanta Stanchak, MD
- Boris Kulizhskiy, Deputy Director for biomedical affairs at RITM OKB
- Roman Andrienko, PhD, Foreign Affairs consultant for RITM OKB
Past webinar recorded and available for purchase and download! You can find it on the link.
Our webinars are intended for a global audience, so official language is English.
We encourage you to register to watch this interactive webinar in real time, so that you can benefit from the live Q&A where we will answer all your pressing questions throughout.
If for some reason you are unable to make the webinar, please don’t worry, you can still register to watch the recording later.
Please like, follow and share our Facebook Page ScenarExpertise to be always up to date on our webinar schedules and have the most recent SCENAR cases and practices.
Should you have any questions, or wish to place an order, please feel free to contact us at Scenar.USA@gmail.com or (817) 228–2636 Olga Davis, PhD, Executive Administrator, Training and Support.