July 15th, 2021 at 11am EST
RITMSCENAR USA cordially invites you to spend 2 hours on July 15th, 2021 at 11am EST learning all things Presets in Professional SCENAR Devices, online, from the comfort of your own home/ office for FREE!
Most of our trainings now are entirely virtual, so that participants from all over the world can join us, without needing to travel. During these information-rich online webinars, participants gain practical knowledge to enhance their skills and to improve their health.
Our ZOOM webinars give you – working professionals with busy schedules – the time you need to enjoy the summer and the flexibility to continue your educational and career goals.
Topic: PRESETS IN PROFESSIONAL SCENAR DEVICES:
You will learn:
- Manual settings vs Presets;
- How to switch to a Preset Mode;
- Functional groups of Presets
- The latest Professional level RITMSCENAR devices with 32 Presets (algorithms).
- Boris Kulizhskiy – SCENAR therapist with more than 20 years of experience, physiologist, researcher at RITM OKB ZAO, and scientific referent of DeGAT e.V.
- Roman Andrienko, PhD – Foreign Affairs Manager at RITM OKB ZAO
The official language of the webinar is English.
We encourage you to register to participate this interactive webinar in real time, so that you can benefit from the live Q&A where we will answer all your pressing questions throughout.
If for some reason you are unable to make the webinar, please don’t worry, you can still register to watch the recording later.
Please like, follow and share our Facebook Page to be always up to date on our webinar schedules and have the most recent SCENAR cases and practices.
Should you have any questions, or wish to place an order, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or (817) 228–2636 Olga Davis, PhD – Executive Administrator, Training and Support.