WHAT YOU WILL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- Survey and examination of the patient.
- Special local analgesic SCENAR techniques.
- SCENAR treatment of chronic conditions.
- Multi factor mechanisms of SCENAR analgesia SCENAR techniques: “Dynamic Wings”, “9-Cycle” on the spine, “British Flag”.
- Methods of back pain management SCENAR Technique: “3P6P” – Method “ONE” on the General zone.
- Pain management of special cases.
Acute: myositis, radiculitis, neuritis
Chronic: osteochondritis, protrusion, disc herniation and scoliosis.
Please join us for this 4-hour webinar where you’ll discover the most effective techniques of back pain therapy and how non-invasive SCENAR treatment can help get you back to doing what you love in less time and with less pain than traditional approaches.
Fee-$75.00 (for 4 hours).
Our webinar is intended for:
- the healthcare professionals with specific interest in the management of spinal dysfunctions that include low back pain, thoracic spine and neck pain.
- employees and students who spent most of the year working/studying from home, spending most of their time at the computers.
- physical labor workers who are prone to acute back pain.
Our webinars are intended for a global audience, so official language is English.
We encourage you to register to watch this interactive webinar in real time, so that you can benefit from the live Q&A where we will answer all your pressing questions throughout.
If for some reason you are unable to make the webinar, please don’t worry, you can still register to watch the recording later.
Please like, follow and share our Facebook Page @ScenarExpertise to be always up to date on our webinar schedules and have the most recent SCENAR cases and practices.
A share from you would seriously help a lot with the growth of our FB page. Also, we are introducing a new incentive: if a new participant comes from your referral you will get a 10% off the upcoming webinar.
Should you have any questions, or wish to place an order, please feel free to contact us at Scenar.USA@gmail.com or (817) 228–2636 Olga Davis, Executive Administrator, Training and Support.