Aging is a universal and natural biological process, characterized by gradualness, non-simultaneity and irreversibility, leading to a decrease in adaptive capabilities and human vitality. Geriatricians provide specialized care that focuses on prevention and management of the complex medical, psychological, and social problems that older adults experience in order to maintain and promote the independence and…
- SCENAR Therapy for Digestive Disorders and Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Effectiveness of SCENAR Therapy for Treatment of Acute Respiratory Infections and Acute Respiratory Viral Infections.
- SCENAR Technique – Information and Energy Cleansing, On the Spine
- “DIABETIC FOOT SYNDROM” General recommendations for SCENAR procedures in case of complaints
- PERSONAL SCENAR DEVICES FOR ACUTE AND CHRONIC PAIN TREATMENT AND RECOVERY PROCESS
Aging Australia Baden-Baden BEAUTY AND AESTHETICS Brisbane Comb Electrode COVID-19 detoxification discount E-stim electrotherapy SCENAR® FOR PAIN RELIEF Geriatric International Conference Neurostimulation Noninvasive Interactive Neurostimulation no smoking online seminars pain-killing Parameters SCENAR® PRO Physical Therapy point coaxial Professional device rehabilitation RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS RITM Australia RITM OKB ZAO RITMSCENAR coaxial electrode SCENAR SCENAR device SCENAR technology SCENAR THERAPY SCENAR trademark Scenar Trainer SCENAR Treatment SENAR techniques Small electrode stimulating effect TENS THERAPY IN BEAUTY training Trichology VideoManualScenar webinar Мanual