SCENAR-therapy in Ischemic Stroke Rehabilitation This research is current as we suggest a new multiple approach to post-stroke rehabilitation, with SCENAR as a basic therapy. Treatment Design Combination of SCENAR-therapy and corrective mechanical therapy in order to restore deep proprioceptive sensation and coordination of movements. Treatment of General zones only (‘Collar zone’, ‘3 pathways and…
The Best Way to Knock Out Pain Neck pain can be caused by inappropriate working posture. Pain in the neck can be due to: injury, a mechanical or muscular problem, a trapped nerve caused by a bulge in one of the discs between the vertebrae or from arthritis of the neck. When chronic neck pain…
SCENAR and DENAS have united! For many years RITM OKB ZAO and TRONITEK LLC have been developing and manufacturing medical devices based on the electric neuro-stimulation principle (RITM OKB ZAO has been creating SCENAR devices which use the principle of SCENAR therapy, while TRONITEK LLC has been producing DENAS devices which use the method of…
- Special message from RitmScenar OKB Inc…. Offer expires September 30, 2019, 5:00 pm US Central Time.
- MONITORING AND CORRECTION OF WORKERS’ LEVEL OF EFFICIENCY IN THE WORKPLACE. SCENAR FOR ENERGY.
- SCENAR THERAPY FOR PAIN RELIEF: AN INTRODUCTION WITH CASE STUDIES
- Immediate and Six-month Effects of Project EX Russia: A Smoking Cessation Intervention Pilot Program
- Effect of Interactive Neurostimulation Therapy
Australia Baden-Baden Brisbane Comb Electrode discount FOR PAIN RELIEF Neurostimulation Noninvasive Interactive Neurostimulation no smoking pain-killing Physical Therapy point coaxial Professional device rehabilitation RITM Australia RITM OKB ZAO RITMSCENAR coaxial electrode SCENAR SCENAR device SCENAR technology SCENAR THERAPY Scenar Trainer SENAR techniques Small electrode stimulating effect training VideoManualScenar Мanual