General recommendation for the combining therapy SCENAR procedure
and homeopathic remedies in case of acute and chronic complaints.
By Dr.Elena Rassomakhina, MD (Sweden)
Whiplash is a neck injury due to forceful, rapid back-and-forth movement of the neck, like the cracking of a whip. It may be called a neck sprain or strain. This injury can cause a damage to the muscles, discs, nerves, and tendons in the neck. Whiplash is commonly caused by:
- rear-end car accidents;
- cycling collision;
- physical abuse, such as being struck or shaken;
- contact sports, such as football, boxing, and some martial arts;
- horseback or amusement park rides;
- falls in which the head violently jerks backward;
- blows to the head with a heavy object.