Past webinar recorded and available for purchase and download! You can find it on the link.
Dear SCENAR Enthusiasts,
RITMSCENAR USA (www.RITMSCENARUSA.COM) announces a new ZOOM webinar:
“SCENAR Therapy in the Prevention, Treatment and Rehabilitation of Sports and Orthopedic Injuries”
If you are a physical or occupational therapist, athletic trainer, pain management doctor, orthopedist, chiropractor, who is looking to expand your services beyond the traditional methods of sports and orthopedic injuries treatment, or an athlete, who is getting ready for a sporting event or need to recover faster from an injury, this webinar is for you.
By taking this webinar you will:
- learn the latest and most effective SCENAR techniques in the field of prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of sports injuries, sports medicine and research methodology applied in sports;
- acquire knowledge regarding the prevention and treatment of acute and chronic sports injuries;
- develop clinical thinking and therapeutic skills to assess sports injuries and to plan, execute and validate a rehabilitation program for sports patients of all levels (amateur, professional) and age group (youth, adult, elderly).
SCENAR therapy is highly beneficial for a wide variety of injuries, as well as general aches and pains. Below is a non-inclusive list of injuries that can benefit from SCENAR signal to give athletic trainers an idea of what they can help with SCENAR Therapy:
- general topics – inflammation, pain, swelling, sprain, strain, fracture, bursitis, tendinitis;
- specific examples – ankle sprain, muscle strain (hamstring, quadriceps, etc.), turf toe (toe sprain), plantar fasciitis, shin splints, knee sprain, patellar/ quadriceps tendinitis (jumpers knee), ITB friction syndrome, sciatica, hip pointer, apophysitis (Osgood-Schlatter), Achilles tendinitis/tear, bursitis, epicondylitis (elbow tendinitis), shoulder impingement, wrist sprain, wrist tendinitis, finger sprain, fracture, lumbar sprain, cervical sprain/strain (whiplash), “stinger” (nerve compression), concussion, etc.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining our Zoom meeting.
Nadine Waeghe, M.P.T., A.T.C.
Nadine Waeghe, M.P.T., A.T.C., is a licensed physical therapist, certified athletic trainer, and functional medicine practitioner with 25 years of experience serving athletes of all ages and levels around the world. She has provided sports medicine services for high schools, colleges, universities, the US Olympic Training Center, Special Olympics, and the WTA as well as other professional, amateur, and recreational sporting organizations and events. She has experience in a variety of clinical settings from outpatient orthopedics to inpatient spinal cord rehabilitation and owned and operated a private clinic and training center in the San Francisco Bay Area for 10 years. SCENAR Therapist with 10 years of experience.
After relocating to North Idaho in 2021, she shifted the focus of her practice to offer a variety of private, one-on-one, individualized services.
Alyona Bilash, CMT, NKT.
Alyona Bilash, CMT, NKT, is a Certified Massage and SCENAR Therapist with years of experience working in a clinical setting. She successfully combines her manual skills with SCENAR protocols in treating a wide range of conditions – from chronic pain to acute sports injuries.
Our webinars are intended for a global audience, so official language is English.
We encourage you to register to watch this interactive webinar in real time, so that you can benefit from the live Q&A where we will answer all your pressing questions throughout.
If for some reason you are unable to make the webinar, please don’t worry, you can still register to watch the recording later.
Please like, follow and share our Facebook Page @ScenarExpertise to be always up to date on our webinar schedules and have the most recent SCENAR cases and practices.
Should you have any questions, or wish to place an order, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or (817) 228–2636 Olga Davis, PhD, Executive Administrator, Training and Support.
Can you provide me information on beginner training Do you understand which settings to use for certain conditions like tennis elbow?
my device is scenar sport d 2020 sn-18938